Charming Coastal Escape Perfect for Incurable Romantics, Stroll to Beach.
Great Mackerel Beach is a coastal hamlet located on the Western Foreshores of Pittwater and directly opposite Palm Beach. It feels like a million miles away yet it is just a short ferry ride across the water. So close but far enough that you feel you are in another world.
It is water access only serviced by Palm Beach Ferry, 3 water taxis or your own boat. Moorings are available in the Bay at Great Mackerel Beach if you so desire.
“Casa Casper” captures the essence of holiday living. Situated beside a salt-water creek within an easy level stroll of approximately of 300 metres to the beach.
A pretty and tranquil outlook over the creek and up into the Kuringa National Park. The home enjoys full sun all day and gentle northeast sea breezes. Warm in winter and cool in summer. The home is light, bright and breezy.
The accommodation is versatile
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen flowing out to a full length covered verandah
- 2 double sized bedrooms + Master king sized bedroom
- Open plan (4th) bedroom or home office
- Second living room and kitchenette – Perfect for overnight family & friend visitors
- 2 stylish bathrooms
- Outdoor entertaining areas
- Timber floors
- Under-floor heating in bathroom
- Beautifully presented through out – just move in and enjoy!
Follow this link to check out “The Mackerel Video” of Great Mackerel Beach – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XpM3CM1y_8&feature=youtu.be