Beach, Ocean and Bush Views
Not often will you find an original “hip” Retro brick and timber circa 1960’s cottage with commanding ocean views over Bilgola Beach that also offers a stupendous bush views. A sailors and surfers respite
The combination of ocean, beach views, bush and the simplistic charm of this retro home is in ways refreshing, reflecting a sense of relaxation and as well as a feeling of escape and of being on holiday permanently.
Located In Sydney’s Northern Beaches this home has public transport at door, and within an easy walk to Bilgola Beach, Avalon Village, local golf course and local primary schools.
A low maintenance bush garden makes this house a perfect place to enjoy your weekends or weeks on end on outdoor activities.
39 Plateau Road will suit an array of interest from “empty nesters”, families with teenage children, the activity minded, those seeking the opportunity to renovate.
- Open plan lounge and dining room with open fire place
- Large eat- in Kitchen
- Large balcony overlooking bush and ocean
- 2nd living room/rumpus area
- 3 double sized bedrooms with built in cupboards
- Versatile floor plan that offers teenage retreat or guest area with own entrance
- 2 original bathrooms, plus an additional “ beach “shower in laundry
- Carport and off street parking for one car
- North facing, private sunny courtyard entrance – perfect for a warm winter spot to rest and enjoy
- Polished timber floors
- Big picture windows
To be sold an estate sale