Capitalise on the Location, Ocean and Bush land Views
A fabulous location with wonderful beach, ocean and bush land views.
Not often will you find an original brick and timber circa 1960’s cottage with commanding ocean views over Bilgola Beach that offer the opportunity to renovate.
Located In Sydney’s Northern Beaches this home has public transport at door, and within an easy walk to Bilgola Beach, Avalon Village, local golf course and local primary schools.
A low maintenance sloping bush garden makes this house a perfect place to enjoy your weekends or weeks on end on outdoor activities.
39 Plateau Road will suit an array of interest from “empty nesters”, families with teenage children, the activity minded, those seeking the opportunity to renovate.
- Open plan lounge and dining room with open fire place
- Large eat-in Kitchen
- Large balcony overlooking bush and ocean
- 2nd living room/rumpus area
- 3 double sized bedrooms with built in cupboards
- Versatile floor plan that offers teenage retreat or guest area with own entrance
- 2 original bathrooms, plus an additional “beach“ shower in laundry
- Carport and off street parking for one car
- North facing, private sunny courtyard entrance – perfect for a warm winter spot to rest and enjoy
- Polished timber floors
- Big picture windows
Inspection: Saturday and Sundays Only. No weekday inspections.