Calling all Incurable Romantics
Great Mackerel Beach is located on the western shores of beautiful Pittwater a 60-minute drive north of the Sydney CBD.
Still within the Sydney Metropolitan area Great Mackerel Beach is a unique coastal hamlet that offers the great outdoors, a long golden sandy beach and surrounded by Kuringgai National Park and is accessed by ferry, your own boat or water taxis.
A private playground for weekends and holiday homes with a growing number of buyers seeking a sea change retreat for long term lifestyle.
What makes this property a standout is it actual location, spread across a salt-water lagoon with total privacy and its postcard outlook.
Situated on a generous sized block of approximately 1200 square meters this cleverly designed home is brimming with style, sass and design.
You will be struck by its environmental uniqueness
Great Mackerel l Beach is a community that cares and also respects the privacy each owners and all have a common thread which is the appreciation of the rich natural beauty of the area.
Swim, fish, boat bushwalk or just sit back and relax
This Coastal Classic offers:
- Spacious simple open plan living with water and bush views
- 3 King sized bedrooms
- 2 x 5 star resort bathrooms
- well designed kitchen
- All Bedrooms are oversized with quality built in cupboards
- well planned multiple out door deck perfect for alfresco living plus a deck to launch the canoe and paddle boards
- Polished wide plank black butt floors throughout
- Air-conditioning and state of the art
Follow this link to check out “The Mackerel Video” of Great Mackerel Beach – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XpM3CM1y_8&feature=youtu.be