MUST BE SOLD – AUCTION: Sunday 3rd March 2019 at 11am On-Site
North-West Facing Deepwater Frontage
Stunning views – Renovate or Detonate
Very occasionally do we come across a property that offers an entry level for an elite location. This is your chance and opportunity to re-develop (subject to council approval) or build on to what already is there.
Scotland Island is located a comfortable 45 minute drive north of Sydney CBD and directly opposite Church Point with water access via ferry, water taxi or your own boat.
– Private sandy beach, deep water jetty and pontoon
– Sundrenched north to north-west aspect
– Views stretching over Pittwater across to Kuringai National Park & up to Palm Beach
– Original cottage that is best described as livable and clean, with separate guest studio flexible for guests, home office or artist retreat
– Ideal as a weekend retreat
– An established and large existing building footprint
– Professional sandstone landscaping
– Inclinator rail in position
Inspections are as advertised or by appointment call Kathryn 0419 147 873
The information in this article is of a general nature. While care has been taken preparing this information Kathryn Hall Real Estate does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, completeness or fitness for any other purpose that the article may be used. Kathryn Hall Real Estate accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from use of information.